Business Development Representative
Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Rocket Sales and Service, Inc, a division of Global Publishing Inc. and a leading training and development company, is now seeking Business Development Representatives for our office located in Mandarin.
As a Business Development Representative you utilize both your new and existing company-provided qualified leads, as well as your effective client relationship and consultative skills, to manage, develop, and achieve immediate and long-term sales objectives.
• Excellent compensation plan with uncapped commissions.
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• A company provided Active Client Base to start you off.
• Pre-screened qualified leads for continuous growth.
• Comprehensive paid training.
• Fun, challenging, and competitive work environment.
• Continuous learning and access to proven Skill Enhancement Training.
• Work/life balance with flexible scheduling.
• Stability-we've been in business since 1983!
• High school diploma or GED.
• May have enrolled or completed associate's or bachelor’s degree program.
• 2+ years experience in business development/sales.
• At least 1 year of experience in Financial Services, Business Services, or Real Estate industry is a plus.
• Military experience is recognized and we encourage transitioning military veterans to apply.
• Desire to make a positive impact on others.
• Should be extremely comfortable interacting with independent business owners and entrepreneur-minded individuals in order to develop effective rapport as a trusted advisor.
• Ability to quickly develop rapport.
• Ability to engage with new customers via phone.
• Very strong consultative sales.
• Above average communications skills.
• Strong listening and comprehension skills.
Rocket utilizes various forms of marketing (social media, direct mail, webinars, telemarketing) to reach out to consumers and business professionals with a variety of training platforms. Using our proprietary sales training programs, Global Publishing has helped over 8,000 business leaders throughout North America over the past 30 years to improve their ability to generate more revenue, have a more flexible lifestyle, and build family wealth.
We are actively interviewing for our next new hire training class.
Apply today for an instant link to begin the interviewing selection process!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.